WERNER PADDLES CAMANO 2 PIECE STRAIGHT STD
A beautiful island located in Washington's Puget Sound, close to our storied beginnings.
The Camano features our most popular award winning blade design. Providing the perfect combination for paddlers who want enough power to cover their days journey with ease, using a relaxed all around low angle stroke. Matched with ample fit and design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of paddling.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics. New for 2016 this color scheme pops on the water with out Swellz-Blue option. Be the first in your town to get one.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.