OCEAN KAYAK PROWLER BIG GAME II
Designed for anglers looking for a high capacity fishing kayak that will easily carry all the necessary equipment, the Prowler Big Game II offers ample room and outstanding stability without sacrificing performance. The Prowler Big Game II is the one stop shop for comfort, stability, and angling versatility. The Prowler Big Game II comes built with six strategically placed mounting plates to allow anglers to install rod holders and accessories without having to drill into the kayak hull. Like its predecessor, the Prowler Big Game II features stern stringers designed to carry volume in the rear of the boat. The Element Seating System provides anglers with stability, security and a seamless connection between the paddler and the kayak. Whether a seasoned kayak angler looking for more capacity, an angling enthusiast looking for a dry ride or a novice who wants extra security and stability the Prowler Big Game II has a little something for everyone.
The Ocean Kayak Prowler Big Game II is available in Brown Camo, Orange Camo, Urban Camo, and Lemongrass colors.
- Element Seating System allows for a stable and comfortable fishing experience
- Six (6) accessory mounting plates allow accessory modularity
- Large bow hatch with Click Seal cover
- Glide Track foot brace system
- Transducer compatible scupper
- Oversized tank well with bungee
- Mod Pod center hatch cover compatible with scotty style rod holders
- Built in carrying handles for convenient transport
- Paddle keepers for paddle storage
- Includes battery bag
- MATERIAL: LT9000 Polyethylene
- LENGTH: 12' 9" | 3.9 m
- WIDTH: 34" | 86.4 cm
- WEIGHT: 70 lbs | 31.7 kg
- SEAT WIDTH: 21" | 53.4 cm
- LEG LENGTH: 50" | 127 cm
- BOW HATCH: 16.5" x 10.5" | 42 x 26.7 cm
- MAX CAPACITY: 550-600 lbs | 249.5-272.2 kg
**In addition to our new kayaks, we keep a large selection of demos and factory cosmetic blems in stock. Please feel free to call or email us, or check out our available blem offerings on our website at:
This kayak will ship with free residential delivery to most locations in the continental US. California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington State, will have an additional surcharge.