OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 11 ANGLER FACTORY BLEM
UPDATED FOR 2017!
The smallest in our Trident line, this kayak really packs a punch. At 11' this kayak blends stability with considerable weight capacity which most kayaks at this length can't claim. The Trident 11 is perfect for anglers who are looking for maneuverability over covering long distances in their quest for finding a honey hole. The Trident 11 features a bow hatch, large tank well and roomy cockpit. The adjustable foot braces fit most leg lengths and allow you to ride with ease - a great choice for inland waters, slow moving rivers and moderate ocean swells.
- ACS2 Seat for all-day comfort
- Gunnel accessory tracks
- Oversize tank well with bungee and cooler option
- Bow Click Seal Hatch
- Battery storage bag in bow hatch
- Redesigned Mod Pod™ II
- Accessory plate with Transducer Compatible Scupper
- Support Track foot brace system
- Paddle Holder with Rod Rest
- Side-mounted carrying handles
- Reflective deck rigging
- Two Flush mounted rod holders
- Skid plate
- LENGTH: 11' 6" | 3.5 m
- WIDTH: 30.5" | 77.5 cm
- WEIGHT: 71 lbs | 32.2 kg
- SEAT WIDTH: 17" | 43.2 cm
- MAX CAPACITY: 305 lbs | 138.3 kg
- SUGGESTED RETAIL: $1,199.99 USD
This kayak will ship with free residential delivery to most locations in the continental US. California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington State, will have an additional surcharge.