SUSPENZ MARINE GRADE (MG) 2-BOAT DELUXE RACK
The BEST way to store your boat is to suspend it on straps so there are NO PRESSURE POINTS, it never touches a hard surface! This Deluxe Rack Solution will cradle your boat with load-assist pivot arms...
See how to use and install the 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack: Click Here for video
Marine Grade* Outdoor Storage in Ocean Environment
- Marine Grade means it is galvanized steel and all hardware is stainless steel to resists effects of saltwater.
- Suspends boats on heavy duty, UV-resistant straps protecting boat from abrasions, dents and hull distortion.
- Load-assist pivot arms are a key feature for loading & unloading
- Safety straps are included to go over the boat.
- Rack adjusts to the width, depth & length of your boat for equal weight distribution.
- Kayaks & Canoes are stored on their side.
- Leveling feet & optional anchoring hardware are included
- Made of Steel with industrial powder coating to protect from rust
- Expand this 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack to add a 3rd kayak or canoe
- Expand this 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack on hold kayaks & canoes on back-side
- Holds boats up to 100 lbs. each and 34" wide.
- Exceptional Outdoor use.
*Marine Grade are made with galvanized steel and stainless steel hardware for salt water environments. Same design as the Standard Grade product with the black & yellow colors reversed.
Note: For larger kayaks, fishing kayaks, Hobie Mirage, and canoes with widths greater than 34”, we suggest purchasing the Extension Posts to accommodate the greater boat width and ease of access.
Assembled rack dimensions:
- Footprint: 24" x 24" per tower / 30 lbs. per tower
- Height: 48"
- Suspension Bar Width: 24”
Marine Grade 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack includes everything to rack 2 kayaks or canoes:
- Pair of Floor Bases with leveling feet and anchoring hardware
- 2 Posts
- 4 Suspension Bars fully assembled with straps and hardware
- Box size: 34” x 30”x 6”
Manual: Click Here for Manual
Weight 60.0 lb